EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (3/26/2020):
In an effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to be consistent with directives from Mayor Eric Garcetti, the TCTMC regular meetings will only be available to attend online and via conference call. Please see the following instructions.
- Email an electronic copy of your package to email@example.com by Tuesday 5:00 PM.
- 9:00 AM the day of your scheduled appointment, be prepared to present your package online:
- Join the meeting (Google account required): https://meet.google.com/cpj-gmhu-uip (then click Join now)
- Call this number: +1 570-900-2578 PIN: 187 374 284#
- If you encounter any problems with the above conference call number, call TCTMC Conference Room at 213-473-2101 PIN: 56789 .
- Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email if you need to test your online presentation or if you have a question about this process.
Meeting Time & Location:
The Committee cannot review items that are not on the agenda. To add items to the agenda, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Company and presenter's name
- Scope of Work
- All Pertinent BOE/BSS Permit Reference Numbers
Effective immediately, agenda submissions must be received by 12 PM on Thursdays to be included in the following week's agenda.
Applicants who are on the agenda but are not present when called will be moved to the bottom of the agenda. Agendas are posted on Monday morning (except holidays) and can be found at the Public Meeting Calendar. Click here to view the Public Meeting Calendar.
Live Agenda Status: Click here!
Click on any link below to view the agenda for the specific date listed.