EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (3/26/2020):
In an effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to be consistent with directives from Mayor Eric Garcetti, the TCTMC regular meetings will only be available to attend online and via conference call. Please see the following instructions.
- 9:00 AM the day of your scheduled appointment, be prepared to present your package online:
- Join the meeting (Google account required): https://meet.google.com/cpj-gmhu-uip (then click Join now)
- Call this number: +1 570-900-2578 PIN: 187 374 284#
- If you encounter any problems with the above conference call number, call TCTMC Conference Room at 213-473-2101 PIN: 56789 .
- Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email if you need to test your online presentation or if you have a question about this process.
Effective immediately, for future agenda placement email a request with your TCTMC Application to email@example.com by 12:00 PM on Thursday in order to present your application the following Thursday. An electronic TCTMC application must be ATTACHED TO YOUR AGENDA REQUEST EMAIL.
Your TCTMC Application must include the following:
Cover letter addressed to Richard Liu
- Traffic control plans drawn to a scale of 1"=40' on 11x17 size paper with the estimated duration in number of days, a location on the plans to enter the assigned TCTMC number and reference the corresponding WATCH Manual page(s) for each phase
- Construction plans (if applicable)
- Any permit applications you may have (e.g. U-permit application, BSS permit application)
- Work Schedule
Live Agenda Status: Click here!
Click on any link below to view the agenda for the specific date listed.