The L.A. for Kids – Proposition K Program is proud to announce that it has released the 10th Cycle Request for Proposal (RFP). The RFP can be found HERE.
The RFP is for fiscal years 2022-23, 2023-24, and 2024-25. Funding for this RFP will only be available for the following sources/categories:
Part One - Proposition K Funds: $16,145,276 (Please refer to the RFP)
- Restricted Funds – Available Funding Categories are:
- Youth Schools/Recreational Projects (recreation as related to schools only): $10,650,619
- Aquatic Upgrades: $500,000
- Urban Greening: $195,823
- Acquisition of Parks/Natural Lands: $2,728,734
- Unrestricted Funds of $2,070,100 – will be available for all eight (8) categories.
- These funds will be available for all eight (8) categories (1. Regional Recreation/Education Facilities, 2. Neighborhood At-Risk Youth Recreation Facilities, 3. Youth Schools/Recreational Projects, 4. Aquatic Upgrades, 5. Athletic Fields, 6. Lighting, 7. Urban Greening, 8. Acquisition of Parks/Natural Land)
If one agency is submitting multiple project proposals, each project proposal should be submitted separately.
Proposals and all required documents are due on or before 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
Proposals received after this time will be deemed non-responsive and ineligible for Prop K and/or HATS funding.
Due to the technical nature of required materials for the Proposition K and HATS Trust Funds, it is mandatory that potential proposers attend one of the four (4) virtual Technical Assistance Seminars (TAS). Also due to the current pandemic, all TAS will be conducted virtually. The schedule for the TAS is shown below and posted in the RFP on page VII. It is mandatory that potential proposers attend one of the four TAS and sign in with City staff during the meeting.
Potential proposers who do not attend a TAS and sign in, will not be eligible to submit a proposal.
|TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE SEMINAR SCHEDULE|
|Date||Time||Google Hangout Link|
March 10, 2021
|10:30 am – 12:30 pm||https://meet.google.com/eic-fsbc-gdi|
March 24, 2021
|10:30 am – 12:30 pm||https://meet.google.com/qgm-szqz-qyh|
April 14, 2021
|10:30 am – 12:30 pm||https://meet.google.com/wgg-gxfm-yka|
April 28, 2021
|10:30 am – 12:30 pm||https://meet.google.com/noe-zrew-cpp|
Please RSVP via e-mail at email@example.com at least three working days prior to the seminar date the proposer wishes to attend. Provide the TAS date you will attend and name of the potential proposer entity. Please make sure that the attendee signs in at the TAS, so that your agency receives credit for attendance at one of the four sessions.
For further information, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.