Student Architect (No opening currently)
- The Bureau of Engineering offers high school and college students interested in fields related to Civil Engineering and Architecture an opportunity not only to gain valuable work experience but a chance to participate in the day-to-day operations of our design and construction management projects.
- Interns work part-time.
- We can accept resumes year-round. Applicants should have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA. College applicants majoring in Engineering and/or Architecture are preferred.
- Depending on project needs and the students' interests, student interns may get experience in field investigations, design principles, estimating, scheduling, document control, contract and change order management, construction monitoring and more.
- The aim is to give students a taste of what it's like to translate theoretical knowledge into real world experience. We are very pleased that many of our interns have gone on to successful full-time careers with the Bureau of Engineering.
- For more information about the Student Engineers/Architects Program, please click on the following link: Information for Student Engineers/Architects