A proposed Letter of Map Revision (LOMR), FEMA Case No. 18-09-1642P, that may have an impact on properties located along Orrville Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91302 has been submitted to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the City of Los Angeles for review and approval. It is anticipated that this LOMR will create a new floodplain boundary within Orrville Avenue.
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is applying for a LOMR from the FEMA on behalf of Mr. David Zemach, 5546 Paradise Valley Rd, Hidden Hills, CA, to revise the Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) Panel #06037C Suffix 1267F for the City of Hidden Hills, and the City of Los Angeles, within the County of Los Angeles along Unnamed Tributary to Calabasas Creek. The revised FIRM will reflect the most up-to-date technical information including detailed hydrology, hydraulics, and topography. No physical improvements are proposed as part of this LOMR.
Each FIRM panel depicts the floodplain of a given community which includes the area that has been determined to be subjected to a 100-Year Flood, an area that has a 1-percent or greater chance of flooding in any given year. The FIRM is used to determine flood insurance rates and to help the community with floodplain management.
This LOMR will result in modifying the FIRM by:
- Establishing the Base Flood Elevation (BFE) at the Orrville Avenue Cul-de Sac within the City of Los Angeles.
- Establishing a new floodplain boundary
- Widening and narrowing of the existing floodplain boundary.
Maps of the proposed revised flood map revision are available online.
If you have any questions or concerns about the proposed project or its effect on your property, you may contact NFIP hotline at 213-485-4820 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposed Flood Map
- Existing Flood Map
- FEMA's Final Determination Letter - Effective March 18, 2020
- FEMA's Final Determination Letter Part 2 - Effective March 18, 2020
- Notification Letter for LOMR Application on May 6, 2021
- Final Determination Cover Letter Effective 3-21-22
- Final Determination Letter Effective 3-21-22
- Hidden Hills LOMR Public Notice Letter November 2021